Start Up Services
I regularly advise and represent clients on issues involving the formation of an appropriate business entity, the acquisition and sale of a business, real estate property matters, contract review and negotiation and general business/corporate law.
I can advise and assist you with the proper selection of a business entity and the formation of that entity under state law, including the following:
- C corporation
- S corporation
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- General and limited partnerships
- Limited liability partnerships
I also advise on and draft subscription agreements, shareholder agreements, buy/sell agreements and operating agreements as part of the startup process as well as preparing the initial organizational minutes and consents.
Buying and Selling a Business
Many clients at some point will want to buy or sell a business. I can guide and counsel you through the process of buying or selling a business, including the following:
- Advising on the appropriate structure of the transaction
- Negotiating and drafting the terms of a Letter of Intent
- Advising buyers on the due diligence process
- Advising sellers on issues raised during the due diligence process
- Negotiating and drafting the proper documents for a sale or purchase, including asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements confidentiality agreements, non-compete agreements, employment agreements and loan documents.
Preparation and Review of Business Contracts
I assist business owners with the review, drafting and negotiation of various business contracts that may arise in the course of business, including:
- Lease Agreements
- Service Agreements
- Vendor Agreements
Kevin L. Miller, P.C.
Attorney at Law
Land Mark Towers West
3555 NW 58th Street, Suite 1000
Oklahoma City, OK 73112