Sometimes it may be necessary to have a court-appointed guardianship over an adult who has become incapacitated, or over a minor under the age of 18 when necessary or convenient. In either event, I can help if a guardianship proceeding is required. A guardianship is a very complex and technical proceeding. I offer the following representation in connection with a guardianship:

  • Prospective guardian in guardianship over an incapacitated adult or minor
  • An incapacitated adult in a contested or uncontested guardianship
  • A minor in a contested guardianship

Next →